Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Infanticide?
02-12-2019, 02:36 PM
Infanticide?
Trump was right again

He’s almost always right. He has an uncanny feel for what’s going on around him and how the average person thinks/feels. That’s why he’ll win again.

The world has succumbed to smarmy spreadsheet magic pudding nonsense about wind and solar that simply does not add up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2019, 03:25 PM
RE: Infanticide?
Wow. I'm for allowing a woman's consience to preside over that decision, it's one I was careful never to have to make, but I've never heard anyone proposing that the time limit of 2 to 3 months gestation time limit being extended.
To take it to the extreme of full term is murder in my ethics instructions manual.

I hate that people take it upon themselves to impose their opinions onto women forced to make the decision but I'd have to stand against abortion being legal beyond those first couple of months.
That it would be acceptable right until full term really is a horrendous thing to contemplate. Legal or not.

Trump haters say he's only opposed to abortion to please his fundy support base, but this is way beyond religious beliefs, this is a conscience thing and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that his opposition is based on the same revulsion that I feel for it. .. and I'm no bleeding heart, and certainly don't base my opinion on religious beliefs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply