Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
closing the gap
02-14-2019, 09:04 AM
closing the gap
what is ScoMo doing about closing the gap?
bringing white fellas alcohol consumption up to match aborigines.
pregnant white girls gonna have to lift their their game.
they are way behind their black counterparts.
Maybe Bob Hawke could be appointed special ambassador and the teach these whites how to scull beer and the finer points of wine tasting. Blush
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2019, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2019 09:30 AM by Di Wundrin.)
RE: closing the gap
Funny you mention that, I'm pretty sure that's not the gap the virtue pixies are looking at.
In fact, if you even mention 'that' gap you will be branded a racist because the DV rape drug and booze gap is secret Koori business and whitey is not allowed to comment on it.

We are only permitted to acknowledge that somehow in some other space time continuum all of their bad habits are our fault and we should be spending more time on ferreting out all the wondrous contributions their culture has bestowed upon the world.

I even heard one claim that a Koori "legend" was the basis of the Drop Bears story!! It's okay that they invented Aussie Rules football when someone (white) saw them kicking a dead joey around between the trees. And that they discovered that they had a thousands of years old smoking ceremony that they only suddenly recalled after a delegation visited the American Indian AGM, and that a treaty was always on their minds since Philip (not Cook) landed, they suddenly remembered that after they skyped the Maori councils and got a few tips ... that's okay, good on 'em, that's what equality is all about, having more lawyers than doctors like the rest of us ... But claiming they invented the Drop Bears??

There's limits!

Makes you wonder how many thousands of years the American tourists have been coming here duzzen it? That's what the Drop Bear tales were invented for. but hey, if that's what it takes to close the gap then let's just let them have it

Let 'em have everything they want until they finally run out of demands and we finally run out of a guilt complex.

I've met nice ones, good ones, funny ones, and arseholes so the character gap isn't all that wide. Just the 'gimme' gap.
02-15-2019, 07:51 AM
looks like ScoMo id doing his best to close the gap: drinking beer at 7:50am in cloncurry Qld. Blush
02-15-2019, 08:48 AM
Nutritious breakfast mate. Any drunk can tell you that. Got carbs and vitamins in it.

I wish that was the worst of his problems.
02-15-2019, 12:09 PM
(02-15-2019 08:48 AM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  Nutritious breakfast mate. Any drunk can tell you that. Got carbs and vitamins in it.

I wish that was the worst of his problems.

There's a chop in every bottle. Cool

The world has succumbed to smarmy spreadsheet magic pudding nonsense about wind and solar that simply does not add up.
02-15-2019, 01:46 PM
hold the phone.
the abc said it was live in cloncurry this morning, ..but the footage they showed
appeared to be from when he visited the cloncurry golf club last night.

A bit like that 'live' medical operation on 7 the other night. it was not live as shown by the clocks on the hospital walls. Angry
02-15-2019, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2019 02:33 PM by Di Wundrin.)
The ABC are serial offenders for using "file footage" to illustrate a report.
It could have been filmed 5 years ago at a family picnic, all they wanted was to show him throwing down a beer. If people get the impression he drank it with breakfast all the better. Technically they didn't say where and when that beer was thrown down did they?

Similar with the footage of Cubby station that they run with reports on the Murray/Darling showing sq kms of green crops and full clean dams glittering in the sunlight. According to people who live in close proximity to Cubby their dams are empty now too and they haven't planted anything near full cropping acreage.

'File footage'???
02-15-2019, 06:18 PM
yes, those photos of Cubbie with full water storage went all over facebook, no mention of 'when' the photo was taken.
ABC policy is to cross live to any press announcements by the PM.
They said they were crossing 'live' to cloncurry and the screen flashed up 'live'
I think even Michael Roland commented about drinking beer that early in the morning.....Angry
02-15-2019, 08:30 PM
I was first alerted when the same footage of both Liddell and Bayswater were shown every time there was a mention the ETS.

The shot of Bayswater is of the steam towers, not the chimneys, what comes out of them is nothing but superheated water vapour.

The shot Liddell was taken when they'd had a titsup with the scrubbers and the chimneys were spewing straight smoke.

I only heard of it happening once, but that's the footage they used over and over.
(Not that Liddell was pure and clean to live near, but the fallout from the chimneys was fine white ash, not coal dust or anything as greasy as what lands from passing aircraft exhaust.
Now that is black and greasy when it gets on the window sills. Our house in Concord was directly under the flight path from Mascot and even our footpaths were black from the planes going over.

Personally I preferred Liddell, ash could be blown off, the kero residue had to be cut with detergent and wiped off in streaks, and pressure hosed off the concrete.

Is there a plan to ban planes?
02-15-2019, 11:27 PM
(02-15-2019 08:30 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  [ Snip ]
Is there a plan to ban planes?

Yes .......... and cars and cows. Surely, you've heard of the new green deal?

Revealed: Ocasio-Cortez's 'Green New Deal' calls for all-electric cars, no more airplanes or 'farting cows,' $4.6 TRILLION in infrastructure spending and income guarantees for people who are 'unwilling to work'
Green New Deal includes guarantee of income for Americans 'unable or unwilling to work'
GOP Senate aide: 'a great prescription for making sure a large majority of people become unwilling to work. Great job, Einstein'
14-page resolution in the House would be non-binding
Six-page summary of talking points is an exploration of liberal priorities as broad as free housing and vegetarianism
Plan calls for making airplanes obsolete and investing massively in high-speed rail lines
'That would be pretty hard for Hawaii,' Sen. Mazie Hirono, from the Aloha State, said Thursday

This is how it starts but it reminds me of this.

The world has succumbed to smarmy spreadsheet magic pudding nonsense about wind and solar that simply does not add up.