Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teena McQueen on QandA
03-26-2019, 10:09 AM
Teena McQueen on QandA
I don't have SKY TV so I have never encountered Teena before.
She is a Liberal Party Vice President - not sure whether that is NSW only or federal and she was in Trumpian terms - AMAZING.

Who is she?

Quote:Who is Teena McQueen?

From NSW, McQueen is a hard-right factional ally of former prime minister Tony Abbott.

She was elected to the federal council in 2018 in a factional row over the federal leadership when the hard-right wanted to roll the former Howard government minister Trish Worth.

The rolling was punishment to Ms Worth for critical comments about Mr Abbott being a spoiler with his constant interventions in leadership issues. It was also intended to send Malcolm Turnbull a message.

At the time, the West Australian powerbroker Mathias Cormann opposed any change and advocated supporting Trish Worth as part of a stability pact. But he was opposed by younger right wingers Victorian MP Michael Sukkar, ACT Senator Zed Seselja and the veteran right winger Eric Abetz.

The Liberals have been trying to keep her off TV for some time but she likes the money SKY pays her.

More background on the trainwreck that is Teena McQueen here: https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/...517i3.html

If she is an example of a woman elected on merit, then gawdelpus.

"It's great Matt Canavan is selling Kodak cameras but the reality is the iPhone is coming"
- Matt Kean NSW Minister for Energy & Environment.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2019, 10:29 AM
RE: Teena McQueen on QandA
Don't know her and no longer watch Q and A. I don't watch enough of SKY to have encountered her there either.

I do try to watch Q & A, but for the last several weeks I've not managed to hold out for more than 5 minutes usually less.
It's too nauseating.

But think a little laterally Warri. We know that Q&A is produced by Joe Stalin so who would they most likely pick to represent the Conservative side of politics? The worst example of it that they could dig up.

No brainer that they would look for a ratbag or total bigot to "represent" conservative politics.

If I was running it I'd invite every fwitted bellowing idiot Lefty bogan and pink haired emotional issue pixie ranter I could find to "represent" Leftist political ideology.

Please consider the composition of ABC panels and not just swallow the assumption that the "representatives" chosen were the choice of the 'side' they say they pro. In all probability the 'side' Q&A tells you they represent hates them and would never appoint them as spokesman.

Take Mark Latham. Former Leader of the Labor Party. Would you be all agog and hang on his every word were he invited onto the a Q &A panel as a 'representative'' of the Labor Party??

If not why not?? CoolBig Grin
03-26-2019, 10:51 AM
He probably was invited years ago when he was the enfant terrible leader of the party.

However, I don't think QandA quite knew what she was like. Tony Jones had to try to stop her from slandering Di Natale when she accused him of hate speech on a par with Fraser Anning because he opposed something Andrew Bolt said on air.

Everyone on the panel went easy on her but she made some AMAZING (Trump talk again) statements. She defended Trump by saying that she met him when she was a chaperone for the Miss World pageant and he was a lovely man, and not at all sexist. When the American guest reminded her that he had boasted about grabbing women by the pussy, she countered with the fact that earlier off camera she herself had made a joke about cock. She was then informed that making a joke was not the same action as actually performing a sexual assault.

Talk about a privileged blonde middle aged bimbo and she is VICE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL LIBERAL PARTY, at least, for now. Did QandA pick her for her brains or her position? Perhaps they thought that given her position she would be a tad smarter than Pauline Hanson?

"It's great Matt Canavan is selling Kodak cameras but the reality is the iPhone is coming"
03-26-2019, 11:32 AM
I'll see you Tina and raise you Jacqui Lambie she was joking around about lunch packs etc.
''
That pussy grabbing comment of Trump's always sounded to me as though he was surprised that those kind of women would allow that rather than it being a brag of his habit of doing it.
And so what anyway? ...btw, Stormy's lawyer has been charged with fraud, not sure of it, just heard it mentioned on the news. I'll look it up later.

I seem to remember that the Kennedy's were pretty adept pussy grabbers, and Bill Clinton took it too whole different levels of weird but no smelling salts were required by the Democrats then. Oh, wait, those Presidents were Democrats. Cool
03-26-2019, 11:51 AM
Do you really think that I care about the political persuasion of political animals who assault women, or sniff their chairs or harass them for sex? You should know me a lot better than that.

As for Avenatti, I'm not a bit surprised that he is in hot water. A total opportunist IMO and an egotist.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/25/michael-...fraud.html

Trump was for sure bragging to Billy Bush. He was big noting himself as a person of fame who could have and do whatever he wanted with women he considered hot. I take it he did not want to pussy grab a beauty pageant chaperone but that is not proof of his high moral code. He got off in those days by walking into the contestants' dressing room while they were totally or semi naked. In his mind, he owned them all.

03-26-2019, 12:48 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2019 12:48 PM by Di Wundrin.)
"In his mind he owned them all." just his mind? I think his cheque book pretty much owned them.

That's what publicity/entertainment contracts are, selling ownership of our behaviour to someone else's agenda for money.

Don't think I approve of pussy grabbers, I've inflicted enough bruises in my time to indicate my disapproval of the practice. But then none of them were writing me cheques to make a tart of myself either.

You have to laugh when a hooker like Stormy and some of those 'hostesses' express outrage that some bloke disrespected them surely?? I do.