Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
bob hawke dead
05-18-2019, 10:18 AM
RE: bob hawke dead
(05-18-2019 09:57 AM)dbeyat45 Wrote:  
(05-17-2019 11:51 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  I doubt many tears were shed for Fraser. Don't recall flags at half mast either.

My face was dry ..... evil holier-than-thou turncoat bastard. Angry

Exactly nailed.

I hated him for being a snotty 'Tory' PM, then hated him more for selling out to the bleeding heart sector and berating us for being what he wanted us to be when he was boss of the show.
Life wasn't meant to be easy, except for his when it suited him.

Nothing 'dignified' about Fraser, ego stroking, arrogant, sneering pontifications don't equate to dignity in my dictionary.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2019, 10:52 AM
(05-18-2019 10:18 AM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  
(05-18-2019 09:57 AM)dbeyat45 Wrote:  
(05-17-2019 11:51 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  I doubt many tears were shed for Fraser. Don't recall flags at half mast either.

My face was dry ..... evil holier-than-thou turncoat bastard. Angry

Exactly nailed.

I hated him for being a snotty 'Tory' PM, then hated him more for selling out to the bleeding heart sector and berating us for being what he wanted us to be when he was boss of the show.
Life wasn't meant to be easy, except for his when it suited him.

Nothing 'dignified' about Fraser, ego stroking, arrogant, sneering pontifications don't equate to dignity in my dictionary.

Are you still certain that we aren't twins, separated at birth by the evil bureaucratic system?

Now I’ve finished my astrology degree, who knows what the future holds?
05-18-2019, 10:58 AM
There have been times when I was sure (or hoped) that I'd been adopted so there could be a chance of that. Wink