Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Albo moves to expel John Setka from Labor Party
06-11-2019, 01:48 PM
Albo moves to expel John Setka from Labor Party
In case you missed the story, John Setka is Victorian CFMEU Secretary and has mouthed off about Rosie Batty.

Albanese has suspended his membership of the Labor Party and moved to expel him altogether.

[Image: qn89c8.jpg]

Bugger that! - Robert James Lee Hawke
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: Albo moves to expel John Setka from Labor Party
Long ago, Rosie Batty ran out of my sympathy credits. She is now just another feminazi. Angry

I think my neighbor is stalking me as she's been googling my name on her computer. I saw it through my telescope last night.
06-11-2019, 08:20 PM
Having your son's brains bashed out with a cricket bat by his own violent father, in front of his school friends at cricket practice, would be enough to turn me into a vengeful virago but Rosie Batty is not at all like that. She has attempted to turn the worst thing that has ever happened in her life into motivation to be an activist against domestic violence.

If Rosie is a feminazi then so am I. If you wish to side with the likes of Mark Latham and John Setka then go ahead but expect no respect from me.

06-11-2019, 08:25 PM
(06-11-2019 08:20 PM)Warri the Wombat Wrote:  Having your son's brains bashed out with a cricket bat by his own violent father, in front of his school friends at cricket practice, would be enough to turn me into a vengeful virago but Rosie Batty is not at all like that. She has attempted to turn the worst thing that has ever happened in her life into motivation to be an activist against domestic violence.

If Rosie is a feminazi then so am I. If you wish to side with the likes of Mark Latham and John Setka then go ahead but expect no respect from me.

Yes she is.

I think my neighbor is stalking me as she's been googling my name on her computer. I saw it through my telescope last night.
06-12-2019, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2019 01:49 AM by Di Wundrin.)
I'm not a Rosie Batty fan, although I am a fan of the campaign. I've said before that something bothers me about her, always has and to be honest while she's gained attention for the problem that was previously brushed aside, she really hasn't achieved much else.
I'm trying to be tactful here but it's not a talent I'm good at so the less I say the better perhaps.

I don't see how she's taken away mens' rights...and what rights would those be anyway? The rights to boss around and bash women and kids?? They resent that do they?? Proof the Rosie Battys are needed to draw attention to their behaviour, it's just that .. mmm...errr ... "something" about her fails to impress me.

The salient fact is that Setka has finally drawn the attention of the Labor 'leader'. Shorten was never going to roll him out of power. Albo has had to but why is the Rosie comments that have been the 'the final straw"??? I'd have thought the stalking event, that he plans to plead guilty to, and his prevous thuggish behaviour which should have qualified him for expulsion and exile long before now.

Apparently what he said was different to the quotes being reported and outraged over but I was half asleep and an't recall it now. Regardless of whether St Rosie was dissed or not Setka is a creature best sent back under a rock .. that is the point, that Labor has been forced to send him there, not that Rosie's feeling are the only important thing in his whole sorry history!
06-12-2019, 08:39 AM
The CFMEU has no problem with women...

[Image: okpkpz.jpg]

... as long as they stay in the kitchen?

06-12-2019, 10:04 AM
In case anyone thinks I am standing with John Setka, I think the evil mongrel should be expelled from Labor and the human race.

06-12-2019, 10:15 AM
That picture says a thousand words!! Women! ... in the kitchen.

What are the buckets for??? Do the floors need scrubbing perhaps?

What a rogues gallery. Three bikies and a mafia hitman at the end.

Shorten's boys. nuff said?

But .. we have to remember that it was these boys who won the LNP the election.

Maybe that was the real 'crime' that has merited expulsion?? That they told their members in Qld NOT to vote for Labor??

Thanks fellas. What a bunch of sweethearts.
06-12-2019, 11:08 AM
crikey! John Setka fronts the cameras with wife.
looks like that kevin rudd - julia gillard meeting back in the day
only thing i've seen that looks more bogus was
Jonny depps apology for breaking the quarantine laws with Boo and Pistol...Blush
06-12-2019, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2019 03:00 PM by Di Wundrin.)
Cant find a link to a video of them Max but the text of what he actually said does differ to the version spiking everyone up. No matter really, like Pell he deserves throwing to the wolves for other reasons, their fate or value to society shouldn't be allowed to rest on only one 'doubtful' accusation. Neither are saints.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/national...a-walters/