Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Universities in Decline
06-12-2019, 02:58 PM
Universities in Decline
https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/status/1137869775407800320

University of Melbourne refuses to criticise academic who appears to support female genital mutilation.

[Image: 4mzErq3E?format=jpg&name=600x314]
Women’s rights campaigner Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who herself suffered FGM, is scornful of those who
ignore or seek to rationalise harmful cultural or religious practises.

Your tax dollars are funding students at Australia’s top university being told the evil of FGM is not that different to women in the West choosing to pierce their ears.

Even our best universities are being poisoned by far-Left ideology.

One would have to look long and hard to find institutions as captured by the toxic doctrine of identity politics as universities.

Institutions that once celebrated achievement, critical thinking and diversity of views are mired in groupthink and the promotion of a far-Left ideology, particularly in the arts, humanities and social sciences.

If you have a child who is contemplating higher education, then you should be aware of what is happening at Australian universities.

The growth of junk degrees and the devaluation of university education has coincided with the rise of cultural Marxism.

Indoctrination starts at primary and secondary school where, under the guise of “inclusion” and “diversity”, a Left-wing narrative that is neither inclusive nor diverse is relentlessly pushed.

When parents see these weasel words, they should examine closely what is being promoted.

By the time students enter university, they have been well conditioned to swallow increasingly radical notions like the doctrine that Western civilisation, the greatest global force for equality, freedom, enlightenment and opportunity, is hopelessly mired in racism, sexism and bigotry.

Emotions are allowed to trump facts, history is redefined and students are encouraged to see the world through a simplistic prism of the oppressors and the oppressed.

I think my neighbor is stalking me as she's been googling my name on her computer. I saw it through my telescope last night.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Universities in Decline
There was some annoyingly smart arse uni student (as most are) interviewed on TV last night about his experiences in University.

He said that he was pretty much k.o.ed on his entry when the form he had to fill in followed the usual name and address fields with the question "Have you been affected by white supremacy?" Is that an entry level qualification now?

He's joined the Young Liberals. so would I if that was any indication of what the curriculum was offering.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply