Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stop scaring people !!
07-13-2019, 04:19 PM
Stop scaring people !!
The manufactured, imagined and heavily promoted climate crisis is actually taking a human toll:

Depressed about climate change? There’s a 9-step program for that.

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. - P J O'Rourke
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2019, 09:20 PM
RE: Stop scaring people !!
They've gotta be kidding? I thought that was a send up!
Tell me it's a send up.
07-13-2019, 11:15 PM
(07-13-2019 09:20 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  They've gotta be kidding? I thought that was a send up!
Tell me it's a send up.

I think it's not a send up.

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. - P J O'Rourke
07-13-2019, 11:22 PM
Oh well, we were right then. They are nuts.
07-15-2019, 08:39 AM
More scare-mongering, this time with a military flavour, urged on by super-alarmist Former Admiral Barrie.

Defence lacks 'overarching strategy' to deal with climate change conflict, internal notes warn

07-15-2019, 10:35 PM
Consensus reporting:

How is that every news article on "Barry" and climate change published in past few days has a similar headline, premise and conclusion -- or, if you will, set of talking points?

Is this original reporting or something else like an outfit providing copy?

Is this original reporting or something else like an outfit providing copy?