Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ScoMo in America
09-21-2019, 11:23 AM
ScoMo in America
Two sceptics meet:

White House Pic

Even the bulk of the US press, which spent most of 2020 describing Biden as the best thing since sliced bread, seem to have realised that the Presidency is more like burnt toast.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2019, 11:44 AM
RE: ScoMo in America
So Paul Murray was invited to America. Good for him.
Please post any articles of importance.

Behind every great woman is a man calling her unlikeable.
09-21-2019, 11:46 AM
Murray will dine out on that one for years!

Great shot (unless you're a lefty) Donny looks happier there than he did at the welcoming circus.
He's not a morning person, looked really grumpy, but so did Melania, ..not going there.

Scomo's still enjoying himself, Donny probably hasn't put the word on him for troops or bases yet.
09-21-2019, 12:12 PM
(09-21-2019 11:44 AM)Warri the Wombat Wrote:  So Paul Murray was invited to America. Good for him.

I did.

Even the bulk of the US press, which spent most of 2020 describing Biden as the best thing since sliced bread, seem to have realised that the Presidency is more like burnt toast.
09-21-2019, 12:33 PM
heh heh heh... I imagine Probin would have been preening if he'd gotten a selfie with Hillary had history gone wrong.

It's all in the eye of the beholder innit??
09-21-2019, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2019 01:35 PM by Warri the Wombat.)
(09-21-2019 12:12 PM)dbeyat45 Wrote:  
(09-21-2019 11:44 AM)Warri the Wombat Wrote:  So Paul Murray was invited to America. Good for him.

I did.

No. You posted a picture of three men feeling very pleased with themselves. That is as close to an article of importance as Barnaby's text messages are to a formal report on his time as Drought Envoy. Not even close. Rolleyes

I just had another look at the photo and noticed the background. Rather heavy on the military imagery. A hint about the reason Morrison is being duchessed right now?

Additional edit - I found the article by Paul Murray and one thing I can say for certain - he does feel special. He feels the love for Australia everywhere he goes.
I'm bored today so I have been spending too much time on line but the interwebs are endlessly fascinating.

Morrison's new appellation is Man of Titanium.

Quote:Donald Trump has dubbed Prime Minister Scott Morrison a "man of titanium" in their first meeting in the president's Oval Office.

In a reference to George W. Bush's "man of steel" label for John Howard, the last Australian leader to be honoured with a full state visit to the United States, Mr Trump picked a harder metal.

"You know, titanium's much tougher than steel," he told reporters at the White House on Friday as Mr Morrison and their wives Melania Trump and Jenny Morrison looked on.

"He's a man of titanium, believe me, I have to deal with this guy.

"You might think he's a nice guy, OK, he's a man of real, real strength and a great guy."

https://7news.com.au/politics/morrison-l...s-c-464674

Not true. We all know that Scottie is a real softie at heart.

Behind every great woman is a man calling her unlikeable.
09-21-2019, 02:04 PM
The nicer Donny gets the more I worry about how much he's going to screw Scomo for after all this foreplay. Confused
09-21-2019, 02:56 PM
I saw mention of a very rare metal use in electronics which Australia
has lots of but i believe America want to build a navel base in the
top end after some dick head in the Northern Territory government
leased darwin harbour port to the Chinese. Watch this space.
09-21-2019, 03:05 PM
I'd by a ticket to watch that NT moron hung, but why didn't the Feds stop him doing it? Neither Libs nor Labor seemed to even notice it until it was too late!

Murrica wants a Darwin base all of it's very own. They also want our minerals. Scomo wants in on the space program. He's looking for a deal to make NASA admit Aussie kids with the brains to be rocket scientists into their space programs and education institutes dealing with the advanced technology.

There's a deal to build a space base here as well as a military one in the wind too apparently.
We've got the space if they've got the money.
Not sure if Donny is a sci-fi type but if there's a buck in it he'll make the effort to think it over.

It will all depend on him getting a 2nd term now as next year will be totally consumed with campaigning.
09-22-2019, 10:09 AM
A second term your being optimistic the next election is labor
and not before time because the trench will be so deep it will
take years to climb out of it and get the country back on track.