Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Angus Taylor should quit when he is behind
12-14-2019, 09:08 AM
Angus Taylor should quit when he is behind
Poor Angus. For some reason he decided to take on Clover Moore over travel expenses of the Sydney City Councillors. It backfired because the figures he used were ridiculously fantastical. Then he tried to cover up the blunder with several lies, all of which were easily disproved. Clover is still waiting for his public apology as far as I know.

However, the eye of Sauron is now fixed on him and things have only become worse. His anecdote about being at Oxford at the same time as author Naomi Wolf, which he has told publicly at least twice, and which is on public record, has annoyed Dr Wolf but like Clover, she is yet to have the record corrected by Taylor. He is being made to look a complete fool but is that all he is?

Now a fellow Rhodes scholar who was at Oxford at the same time as Taylor has decided to give him a serve, calling him out as a liar and an elitist. Her name is Dr Denise Meyer.

For anyone willing to read her summation

https://independentaustralia.net/politic...ians,13409

Behind every great woman is a man calling her unlikeable.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2019, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2019 10:30 PM by Di Wundrin.)
RE: Angus Taylor should quit when he is behind
I reckon I could recite it unread if it's in the Indi.

But you won't get an argument from me.

I think Scomo should cull him. He probably will in a few months when things settle a bit and Dave Sharma is up to speed for a ministry.

Angus will develop sudden and serious personal family responsibilities which will confine him to back bench hours.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply