Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What were they thinking?
11-02-2017, 10:38 PM
What were they thinking?
The terrorist who killed people in New York won a golden ticket in the lottery!!

Can We Finally Get Rid of the Visa Lottery?

"In his Morning Jolt, Jim Geraghty asks “What exactly did terrorist Sayfullo Saipov bring to the United States that we needed so badly?” The answer is, Diversity!
From a security standpoint, the program admits a disproportionate share of immigrants from terrorist breeding grounds, and creates new migration networks from those places where none existed before. Looking at the 2015 green card data (the most recent available) shows the lottery accounted for less than 5 percent of total green cards issued that year. But the percentages of green cards from potential terror hotspots that were granted through the visa lottery are much larger."

[Image: Krikorian.png]

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. - George Orwell
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2017, 11:31 PM
RE: What were they thinking?
We know the thinking, we just don't think it's smart enough thinking.
The horse has bolted so we're going to live with the kind of crazy that Islam generates, just as we live with the nutters who shoot up schools.

They're all equally homocidal so it's a mystery why the motivations matter all that much isn't it?

I'm honest enough to admit bias against at least male Moslems, but how do you ban young Christian white blokes who go postal?
Is it only terrorism when Mo does it, but not when Joe does it?

Okay here's the answer. The US grows it's own Joes, it doesn't need to import Mos.
Not very PC, but seems a no brainer that when you're already well supplied with trigger happy nut jobs it's silly to import more of them just "to be fair."
11-03-2017, 11:11 PM
Interesting though that the most recent would be terrorists hadn't got any guns, real ones that is. Is that because a van and a big knife are easier to acquire or some cultural preference? It is a relief really that they are not copying the Las Vegas shooter's modus operandi.
11-03-2017, 11:22 PM
This last one in NY only took out 8 ??

A white bloke takes out 58 with guns and it's business as usual but a Mo bowls a few over with a van and the entire USA goes on red alert and wants to ban all Moslem drivers ... or something like that. Cool

There is just no defence against vehicular mayhem is there??
Not a damned thing. Brilliant move really.

Someone's going to think of driving a tank through Bankstown Square one day for sure. Confused
11-04-2017, 09:34 AM
Just noticed at a smaller local shopping centre (Stockland Pacific Pines) a row of very impressive, newly-installed steel (?) bollards beside the pedestrian walkway. It's not a major hub but the thru road runs right beside the walking path.

These are the old bollards ......

[Image: Bollards_PP.JPG?dl=0]

...... the new ones would be double the diameter.

Surely not an anti-terrorist precaution ??

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. - George Orwell
11-04-2017, 10:45 AM
I see an investment opportunity here. Who makes these things? They are going to be getting wealthy soooon.

These are the first of the 'bars' we'll all have to live behind "to keep us safe" in that bright fantasy future we're told awaits.

Personally I'm torn between a Mad Max or Bladerunner type future, but I sure don't see a bright and 'free' one.

(Actually I'm quite content that I won't be around for it unless it happens really fast.)