Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Llew obrien new deputy speaker
02-10-2020, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2020 03:29 PM by maxhr54.)
Llew obrien new deputy speaker
Nat rat Lew o'brien has the deputy speaker job.

nominated by labor, won 75-67 votes.
secret ballot

break out the popcorn
p.s left the nats this morning, by afternoon he had the deputy speaker job.
he is my local member, -wide bay.
red neck country.
extra 20% pay, -up $42,000, to $253,000 per year
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Llew obrien new deputy speaker
Well, that explains the tanny then doesn't it?

Does he know about the weird murder rate in the Gympie electoral area??
02-10-2020, 03:57 PM
the rat poison is probably being prepped right now.....Blush
02-10-2020, 06:21 PM
Far out !!!

Libertarians are like house cats. They are convinced of their fierce independence while utterly dependent on a system they neither appreciate nor understand.
02-10-2020, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2020 06:27 PM by Di Wundrin.)
Am I a bad person for saying I hope so?

What a turd. But then Lurch McCormack casts doubt on his persona too. "Nice bloke."

He's done bugger all and is fighting to keep it that way. If he'd put the effort he's made to hang onto the hollow crown into actually being seen to be doing something for Nats voters there wouldn't need to be any challenge for his job.

It should be remembere too that if he'd been seen outside of the Golf Club during the first days of those fires, and had made even a brief run past a camera to announce that he was then Acting PM and had organising things all under control, as he SHOULD have, the furore over Scomo's absence would have been harder to beat up.

Nobody knew where Scomo was because bloody McCormack was keeping his stupid head down to avoid being 'the bloke in charge'. He was scared of being asked if he had a bloody clue what he was supposed to be doing as DPM ... lucky China didn't declare war eh??

Don and Totty, plese tell me I'm wrong about all this and things are better than they look
02-10-2020, 06:36 PM
It is exactly what it looks like - a shambolic government that is spontaneously combusting.
Have you not been paying attention?

Libertarians are like house cats. They are convinced of their fierce independence while utterly dependent on a system they neither appreciate nor understand.
02-10-2020, 07:20 PM
You weren't when Labor was eating itself. You blamed Tony Abbott for it.

I demand equal rights! CoolBig GrinTongue
02-10-2020, 07:36 PM
I was paying attention - Rudd - Gillard - Rudd - and the media was in on it, just as they are now but if the party is united it can withstand the media assaults. Divided it crumbles when Murdoch turns nasty.

02-10-2020, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2020 08:36 PM by Di Wundrin.)
Murdoch Warri?? being a tad obsessive there at all? Can't see how you can keep a straight face and accuse the Murdoch press of being nasty when you are filling your ears with the crazy climate hysteria being used as a weapon.

Watching that attack on poor old silly Molan the other night reminded of both Lord of the Flies and the Spanish Inquisition.

"...Whilst thou recant heretic? or ... burn??!!" That wasn't the Murdoch press.

Have you been watching Paul Barry wasting public money spent on funding his 15 minutes of fame making a fool of himself by constantly calling out SKY? .. Do you know that SKY play all of his stuff about them back, accompanied by the actual footage of what was really said and context in which it said. Then everyone has a laugh?

I'm amazed that journo with cred and skills of Paul Barry has been so badly affected by early onset dementia. He lies Warri. sorry, I know it's a shock to hear about an ABC journo, but seeing the original broadcast compared to how Barry was presenting it equates a lie. Or if you prefer fake news.

As I've mentioned previously, SKY has a range of political and social views within its program presenters. They even have every panel with as even a mix as possible of passionately loyal Party supporters, and current and ex politicians on the permanent payroll.

It makes a far more entertaining and informative show than watching a pack of mind melded dreary doomboosters moaning about everything one side does only.

How many Parties are represented on ABC panels... better yet, how many presenters are linked in any way at all with any Party Right of Maos??

Now, who is the evilly biased press baddy again??

Oh yes, and HE pays his staff. YOU pay the ABC's
02-10-2020, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2020 08:50 PM by Warri the Wombat.)
Murdoch makes them when he breaks the ones he discards.
Cross him and feel his wrath.
(02-10-2020 08:31 PM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  Murdoch Warri?? being a tad obsessive there at all? Can't see how you can keep a straight face and accuse the Murdoch press of being nasty when you are filling your ears with the crazy climate hysteria being used as a weapon.

Watching that attack on poor old silly Molan the other night reminded of both Lord of the Flies and the Spanish Inquisition.

"...Whilst thou recant heretic? or ... burn??!!" That wasn't the Murdoch press.

Have you been watching Paul Barry wasting public money spent on funding his 15 minutes of fame making a fool of himself by constantly calling out SKY? ..
No. I am watching TV less and less these days.Do you know that SKY play all of his stuff about them back, accompanied by the actual footage of what was really said and context in which it said. Then everyone has a laugh?
Can't watch SKY even if I wanted to.

I'm amazed that journo with cred and skills of Paul Barry has been so badly affected by early onset dementia. He lies Warri. sorry, I know it's a shock to hear about an ABC journo, but seeing the original broadcast compared to how Barry was presenting it equates a lie. Or if you prefer fake news.
What program are you referring to? Media Watch? I no longer bother with ABC Monday nights.

As I've mentioned previously, SKY has a range of political and social views within its program presenters. They even have every panel with as even a mix as possible of passionately loyal Party supporters, and current and ex politicians on the permanent payroll.
I'm a bit sick of political views. I would rather observe politics without the filter of someone else's views.

It makes a far more entertaining and informative show than watching a pack of mind melded dreary doomboosters moaning about everything one side does only.

How many Parties are represented on ABC panels... better yet, how many presenters are linked in any way at all with any Party Right of Maos??On the odd occasion when I watch Insiders, the Drum or QandA I have registered conservative speakers who are quite a bit right of centre. Did you miss them?

Now, who is the evilly biased press baddy again??
Oh yes, and HE pays his staff. YOU pay the ABC's
ABC staff are invaluable as the recent emergencies have demonstrated. I spend quite a lot of time listening to ABC radio and I think they earn every penny they get.