Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Credlin apology
06-29-2020, 01:44 AM
Credlin apology
I hope everyone who watches SKY was able to hear Peta Credlin taking back her assertion that the COVID outbreak in Melbourne was caused by the South Sudanese community. All too often we hear the initial misinformation but miss the apology.

For what it is worth, here it is -

[Image: apology.jpg]

It’s amazing how somehow this fundamental human rights issue has become about statues.
The statues, and I cannot emphasise this enough, do not care. Jon Kudelka
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-29-2020, 08:07 AM
RE: Credlin apology
Bugger. She'll have a sudanese gang story to replace it.
But.....it was noted on Insiders that the link to 'lower socio economic groups' is clear.
Just don't call them migrants.......Blush
06-29-2020, 10:19 AM
Jesus said it - "The poor are always with us", but he forgot to mention that they are very useful scapegoats.

It’s amazing how somehow this fundamental human rights issue has become about statues.
06-29-2020, 10:20 AM
We must think before we speak or type to obviate the risk of offending someone, somewhere.

I liked the good ol' days when people were insulted and the insultee fired back.

Now I’ve finished my astrology degree, who knows what the future holds?
06-29-2020, 10:32 AM
So what was wrong about the story?? I didn't catch the ABC's details???

Was the whole thing bullshit or just some word taken out of context or do we have to wait to tonight?

Oh and Warri ..." All too often we hear the initial misinformation but miss the apology."

That goes for the ABC too!! They've been caught out plenty of times but don't have the decency to apologise at all.
06-29-2020, 10:39 AM
(06-29-2020 10:32 AM)Di Wundrin Wrote:  So what was wrong about the story?? I didn't catch the ABC's details???

Was the whole thing bullshit or just some word taken out of context or do we have to wait to tonight?

Oh and Warri ..." All too often we hear the initial misinformation but miss the apology."

That goes for the ABC too!! They've been caught out plenty of times but don't have the decency to apologise at all.

... AND, news items on their website(s?) do not allow comment. Angry
Sometimes, I REALLY want to comment ...... Tongue

06-29-2020, 01:58 PM
Lets not forget one very important fact about the ABC its the peoples broadcaster and keeps the government to account now any government that has nothing to hide, that is open and transparent no worries but i sure as hell cav’t give that mantle to this band of incompetent thieves.
06-29-2020, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2020 02:16 PM by Warri the Wombat.)
News items? I didn't know that any media outlets, other than social media, accommodated comments from just anybody.

Just did a quick check. SMH and News.com.au both have comments options but it is necessary to register to use them.
Do you make a habit of commenting on any news items?

06-29-2020, 03:54 PM
(06-29-2020 02:12 PM)Warri the Wombat Wrote:  News items? I didn't know that any media outlets, other than social media, accommodated comments from just anybody.

Just did a quick check. SMH and News.com.au both have comments options but it is necessary to register to use them.
Do you make a habit of commenting on any news items?

If I have the opportunity. I subscribe to the CM and comment when the mood takes me.

With the ABC, I would be commenting on A LOT of their slanted reporting.

06-29-2020, 06:17 PM
I comment back to Donald Trump as if I was his leftish auntie. It is fun.