Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Commie Games
04-04-2018, 08:38 PM
Commie Games
Commie Games opening ceremony: so proud to be an Austrian.....

[Image: big-tears.gif]

Never seen so many sober aboriginals in one place at one time...Blush
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Commie Games
(04-04-2018 08:38 PM)maxhr54 Wrote:  Commie Games opening ceremony: so proud to be an Austrian.....

[Image: big-tears.gif]

Never seen so many sober aboriginals in one place at one time...Blush

Aboriginals? Where?

Well said Max ...... you're worth more money !!

[Image: TrumpThumbs2.jpg?dl=0]

Tailoring the world economy around the climate cult's demands is akin to demolishing your house to avoid the risk of it catching fire one day.
04-04-2018, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2018 10:31 PM by dbeyat45.)
Too many aboriginies! Where were the tradies, lifeguards, paramedics, engineers, programmers, educators, scientists, etc. We missed an opportunity to advertise our talents to [some of] the world.

I didn't hear any mention of Ron Clarke, former Gold Coast Mayor and multiple world record holder who lit the 1956 Melbourne Olympics flame.

So, John Farnham's You're the Voice - great song - is now our unofficial national anthem? What happened to Waltzing Matilda. John Williamson's a local nowdays. Too trite for modern Australia? Go to 6:50 on this video:

Tailoring the world economy around the climate cult's demands is akin to demolishing your house to avoid the risk of it catching fire one day.
04-04-2018, 11:18 PM
I can't believe I watched some of that. I fled when it got corny which was often, but saw a bit at least.
I managed to miss the entire coverage of the London Olympics, didn't even see the Opening Ceremony. zero interest.

There was some pretty flash SFX work in tonight's show but yes, agree, too much of the Koori crap. Wayyyy too much! Sickeningly too much.

It's getting ridiculous.
04-05-2018, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2018 09:32 AM by terra.)
Geez !....
I'm glad I didn't watch any of that crap.
I did some Netflix binging on my new 55 inch Hisense 4K smart TV.
..... commercial-free !
Gold !
No 4K content at all on Australian free-to-air TV..... but, if ya pay an extra four bucks per month to Netflix, you get 4K Ultra hi-def wherever that content is available.
So crisp and clear you can see each hair follicle.

EDIT: hmm, I'm now wondering about the spelling of "binging"....or is it "bingeing" ?

after checking this site, I'm now more confused !
https://www.writerscentre.com.au/blog/qa...-bingeing/
04-05-2018, 09:12 AM
(04-05-2018 08:07 AM)terra Wrote:  Geez !....
I'm glad I didn't watch any of that crap.
I did some Netflix binging on my new 55 inch Hisense 4K smart TV.
..... commercial-free !
Gold !
No 4K content at all on Australian free-to-air TV..... but, if ya pay an extra four bucks per month to Netflix, you get 4K Ultra hi-def wherever that content is available.
So crisp and clear you can see each hair follicle.

I didn't picture you, Terra, as being into that kinky stuff ...... Dodgy

04-05-2018, 09:16 AM
....ooooh yeah !
04-05-2018, 10:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2018 10:50 AM by Di Wundrin.)
Quote:I didn't picture you, Terra, as being into that kinky stuff .....

Now that's a just plain racist remark right thar!

Why mention just "kinky" hair?? huh?? the PC nazis will be waving that around as proof of only those with kinky hair being under scrutinized! ..

sorry... I get all carried away with this stuff sometimes ....Blush
.... did anyone notice? ...Confused
04-09-2018, 05:33 PM
The Kiwis must be getting desperate!

Quote:http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-08/la...rticlelink

One of the most controversial moments of the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games will come when Laurel Hubbard, the transgender weightlifter from New Zealand, takes to the stage in the women's +90 kilogram category.

Since Hubbard became eligible to compete in international events at the start of last year, she has polarised views in the weightlifting community, particularly in the Pacific.
Head coach of the Samoan team Jerry Wallwork remains firmly opposed to Hubbard competing at the Games.
"A man is a man and a woman is a woman and I know a lot of changes have gone through, but in the past Laurel Hubbard used to be a male champion weightlifter," he said.

Secretary-general of the Oceania Weightlifting Institute Paul Coffa takes a much more conciliatory line.
"She's a lovely girl, she spent a few weeks with us at the institute," he said.

Looks really cute too. RolleyesBig Grin
04-09-2018, 05:49 PM
I haven't been watching the poor man's olympics but it's hard to escape it when the seven network crams heaps of it into the evening TV news.
What I find particularly funny is (yeah, I know, I have a warped sense of humour) the way that the medal winners pose for the camera.
Yes.... we know you've won a medal. Not hard to miss 'cos it's hanging round ya neck on a lanyard...... but, without exception, they all seem to think that they have to grab that medal with their hand and hold it aloft.... just in case ya missed seeing it.

Can you imagine how stupid it would look if, say for example, a defence force soldier, sailor, or airman would look if they grabbed their various medals hanging on their chest and held them aloft when photos were being taken....
just in case ya didn't see them ?